Aikon SEFM 30amp 4-in-1 ESC (5v,12v and VCC Outputs)
Sometimes you see a new piece of gear and think, “I HAVE to have that” and after seeing the photos and specs of the Aikon SEFM 30amp 4-in-1 ESC, I’m fairly confident that will be your reaction. Boasting a TRUE 36mmx36mm form factor, 5v, 12v and VCC outputs, and the ability to withstand the INSANE current draw of an F80 2200kv motor loaded up with a 6×4 prop, we feel pretty confident that there won’t be complaints about it not being able to stand up to what you dish out. In fact, despite it’s 4S rating, a recent review decided to go over spec and test it on *5S and it managed to withstand the abuse while handling 44amps (900watts) of power. Additionally, with 5v and 12v BEC’s, you can eliminate your PDB altogether making it an incredible value as well as assisting in keeping stack height down while protecting your ESC’s from prop and branch strikes. That being said, if you’re looking to cut build weight, stack height, costs AND get a competitive edge, it appears that the Aikon SEFM 30amp 4-in-1 ESC may be the 4-in-1 that changes your mind about their longevity and performance. Check out an install being done by Joshua Bardwell below.
- EFM8BB2 MCU runs at 48Mhz
- Support Dshot600
- Dedicated professional MPS driver for MOSFETS
- Top notch mosfet, Rds only 0.9mΩ, VGS=10V
- Integrated with 5V/12V regulator, easy to provide power to your FPV gear, LED lights, VTX and FC
- High TG PCB board, copper thickness almost 4oz.
- Standard 36*36mm size, perfect fit for the most frames on market
|MCU||8BB21 at 48mhz|
* Attempting to fly equipment outside of the manufaturer’s specifications is not recommended and you assume all liability for potential damage which may arise from doing so